Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the main way that major retailers in Australia including Myer, Target, Kmart, Best & Less, Coles Supermarkets, David Jones, Big-W, Woolworths, etc , exchange business documents such as purchase orders, invoices, shipping manifests, remittance advices, etc., with their supplier community.
EDI√Plus is an EDI translator software package that electronically connects suppliers to their customers for the reliable exchange of business documents.
EDI√Plus is accredited by the major retailers and has been installed in several hundred companies around Australia and New Zealand.
EDI√Plus, we believe, has the lowest ongoing running costs of any EDI translator on the market today , and is backed up by comprehensive helpdesk telephone support to maintain its dependable operation.
EDI√Plus is the preferred choice of companies new to EDI and companies seeking to reduce their EDI costs.
Reasons to Buy
- Reduce your Costs
- Automate your ordering system
- Supply chain efficiency and effectiveness
- Reliable, flexible, secure software solution
- Robust and easy to use software
- Excellent customer service and support
Have you just been told you need to trade via EDI?
Do you need a "no frills" EDI service that allows you to receive Purchase Orders, reply with Acknowledgements (POA or POR), create ASN's or DESADVS's, create Invoices or receive RCTI's?
Want it to be low cost and dependable?
Just check out √WEBPlus or give us a call on 03 9521 2188 and let us help you!
Some Retailers where √WEBPlus can be used:
- David Jones
- Big W
- Kmart etc
NOW WITH XERO INTEGRATION
Typically this is what a competitor would tell you you need:
To more effectively support all EDI related business requirements, suppliers/retailers need an EDI provider that can provide a full suite of integrated messaging services such as email, fax, workflow, and document capture management to create a fully customized EDI solution.
What we do:
We translate incoming and outgoing documents.
We communicate with your suppliers/retailers.
SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, QAD, EPICOR
These are the names of some of the most respected ERP Systems on the planet. They do ERP much better than any EDI company could hope to.
Let your ERP* keep control of your EDI.
Don't pay for a half-baked solution that forces you to use solutions that strangle your business.
What you get:
- Personalized customer service - Retailers and Suppliers can't afford any EDI downtime, and having a friendly and personalized support crew is essential. With Double Z EDI Personalized Customer Service, EDI transactional issues are resolved quickly, making for a smooth and continuous supply chain operation.
- Only Aussie resources - Unlike other service providers that rely on offshore or outsourced contract consultants, Double Z maintains a full-time, in-house, company-trained staff dedicated to the EDI function. This ensures the highest quality of service for every customer.
- One EDI pipeline - Double Z provides a single EDI pipeline to your business. At no cost to you, we set up a connection to our Prahran based servers where your ERP system picks up and drops off data files that we translate and communicate with your suppliers/retailers.
- Error handling - Double Z EDI Software automatically monitors each EDI account and provides real-time notifications of any identified EDI errors as they occur. Error messages are emailed to relevant staff in your business displaying in clear precise terms what problems have been encountered.
- Online reporting - With a simple login, we supply you with a wealth of useful information about the documents you exchange with your Suppliers/Retailers.
* any ERP not just those mentioned above