Double Z Computer is a leading business to business eCommerce/EDI solution provider. We have over 20 years experience in EDI and during this time have provided solutions to many hundreds of clients around Australia and New Zealand.
Our aim is to ensure that the process of electronic trading is made as simple as possible with minimal cost outlays but maximum benefit. This means that any company, whatever the size, can enjoy the benefits of our various EDI Solutions.
Harold and Ralph Zwier are the founders and directors of Double Z Computer Pty Ltd. Both are software developers with numerous years of experience in computer programming and development. Harold and Ralph have a very hands-ons approach to servicing our client base with efficient, effective and economical solutions to the E-Commerce challenges faced by Australia's business.
Mitchell Dobelsky has a multifaceted role in the business involved in Sales, Operations and Customer and Industry Relationships. Having been involved in Industry for over 30 years, Mitchell adds a tremendous amount of knowledge to the business.
Jenevieve Soria (Jen) is our Software Analyst, mapping and integration person. She'll make sure your Accounting/ERP/WMS applications work seamlessly with EDIPlus.
Thomas Bryant (Tom) is our Level 1/Level 2 Support person. His bright and friendly style makes solving your problems a less stressful event.
Double Z Computer recognises that your privacy is very important to you. Accordingly, we are committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information and ensuring that we comply with applicable privacy legislation.
This Website Privacy & Security Notice explains our policy for dealing with personal information that we collect through our website and the mechanisms we use to assist us in protecting the information we collect.
Throughout this policy, we refer to your 'personal information' which means information which identifies you as an individual or from which your identity can be reasonably ascertained. Your home address and home telephone number are examples of personal information.
The nature of Double Z
Double Z Computer is an IT goods and services provider. Part of what we provide is an internet based document delivery service. We supply software, EdiPlus, and we provde extensive infrastructure to deliver the best service, including web-based tools.
What kind of information does Double Z collect?
The information about you which we may collect through the website includes: information collected when you subscribe to our news information systems (for instance, this mayinclude personal information such as your name and email address); the content of electronic forms you submit via the website, any messages or comments you submit to us via the website, eg through an email or 'Contact us' form; and information collected when you participate in an online survey from time to time.
We also collect network usage statistics, for each document that passes into or out of our Ediplus products.
How does Double Z use your information?
We use your information to enable us to deliver content to you, either by email, or on the website. We will send you emails from time to time and we may contact you by phone or email if we need to. With your permission, we may also email you a monthly news/opinion compilation. In addition, we may collect data to assess reaction to our emails and website that we rely on, to improve the service we offer.
We will not sell or pass on your details to any business.
Does Double Z share your information with third parties?
We do not share personal your information with other organisations in any way whatsoever. We do however, disclose your email address to another individual for the purposes of normal interaction. We do not do this often, and it is never done without your permission. When we do this, one email address is disclosed to one single person for one particular purpose.
If we ever pass information to you from a third party we do NOT disclose any of your details to such third party.
How do I access and update my personal information?
We strive to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. Should you wish to access, update or modify your personal information profile please contact us.
If at any time you would like us to remove you from our email list, simply reply to the email with "Unsubscribe" in the subject heading, or email us at email@example.com
A cookie is a small data file that websites often store on your computer's hard drive when you visit their site. A cookie may contain information (such as a unique user ID) that is used to track the pages of the sites you've visited.
Links from the www.doublez.com.au website
The website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, you may contact us as set out below:
Double Z Computer
1 Izett Street
The NetPlus Client request that Double Z Computer Pty Ltd (ABN 13 484 218 062) validate Client for use on the NetPlus network which may comprise any of the services provided to Double Z Computer by GXS (ANZ) Pty Ltd (ABN 88 083 147 460) including: ecXpress Services, Interchange SM Service. Order Lifecycle Visibility, Global Product Catalogue, Business Exchange Services or Information Exchange ("Services") in accordance with the applicable Services' service description and price schedule ("Schedule") and data sheet submitted by Client. Acceptance of the Client application, it is given, will be indicated by the validation of Client's account. If there is any inconsistency between the provisions of this Agreement and any applicable Schedule, the Schedule will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
Services may be provided by Double Z Computer Pty Ltd as a distributor of GXS. Client is responsible for obtaining, installing and maintaining the equipment, communication lines and services necessary to access the Services, unless otherwise stated in an applicable Schedule.
CLIENT ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT ITS USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH ARE STATED BELOW, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE STATED WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND LIABILITY EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS.
SERVICES USAGE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment. Client will pay Double Z Computer monthly upon receipt of Double Z Computer invoice, for usage by Client and other persons who are permitted to use Client's user numbers at the rate set for the in the applicable Schedule, plus any application sales, value added, or similar taxes. Invoices not paid within seven (7) days from date of invoice are subject to a late payment fee as outlined in our application form and/or price schedule. If an invoice remains unpaid after 30 days Double Z Computer may (reserving all other legal remedies and rights) terminate this Agreement without further notice to Client.
If GST is imposed on any supply made by GXS under this Agreement, Client will pay Double Z Computer an additional amount calculated by multiplying the prevailing GST rate by the applicable charge.
2. Changes. Double Z Computer may change its published list rates or institute new charges for the Services at any time by notifying Client of such changes in writing at least thirty (30) days before the new prices become effective. Double Z Computer may (i) supplement or make changes to its rules of operation, access procedures, security procedures and standards for Client equipment (ii) change the type and location of the system equipment, facilities and software used by it in providing Services, and (iii) modify any particular Service. If any change will have a material adverse effect on Client's operations, Double Z Computer will give reasonable notice to Client and will attempt to negotiate modifications to the Agreement and/or any applicable Schedule which mitigate the effects of the change for a reasonable period. If the parties are unable to agree to a resolution within thirty (30) days, either party may, upon reasonable notice, terminate the Schedule for the Service affected by the change. Neither party will be liable to the other for damages due to such termination.
3. Third Party Use. Client will not resell the Services to third parties without Double Z Computer's written agreement. Double Z Computer will grant consent if, in Double Z Computer's sole discretion, resale will not be detrimental to Double Z Computer interests and Client will be able to adequately support prospective third-party users. If Client makes access to Services available to third parties, Client agrees to indemnify and hold Double Z Computer harmless from any liability from any liability, costs or damages including any amounts paid in settlement arising out of claims or suits by such third parties.
4. Use of Services: Intellectual Property Client will use the Services in accordance with applicable law, including data privacy laws. Double Z Computer reserves the right to terminate access or take other actions it reasonable believes to be necessary to comply with the law or prevent damage to Double Z Computer systems or customers or disruption of other Double Z Computer customers' use of the affected Service. Client is not authorised to copy for republication and dissemination any materials accessed by means of the use of the Services, if such materials are identified as the intellectual property of Double Z Computer or of any third party. Client will not delete any intellectual property rights notices from printouts of materials which are electronically accessed.
5. Data Security. Double Z Computer will use reasonable care to protect Client's data against physical damage or unauthorised access. Client is responsible for selecting and properly using security procedures available to Client on Double Z Computer systems to restrict access to Client's information and implementing such other measure as Client deems necessary to safeguard and back-up its files, data and programs.
6. Warranty. DOUBLE Z COMPUTER warrants that the Services, if used properly, will perform substantially in accordance with the then current user documentation for the Services. DOUBLE Z COMPUTER’s sole obligations for failure to meet this warranty will be to correct any failure to meet warranted performance, which materially impairs the operation of the Services. If warranted performance is not restored within a reasonable time, Client may terminate this Agreement and DOUBLE Z COMPUTER will refund any fees paid by Client to initiate the Services. Where legislation implies in this Agreement any non-excludable condition or warranty, DOUBLE Z COMPUTER’s liability for any breach of such condition or warranty will, where permissible, be limited at DOUBLE Z COMPUTER’s option to one or more of the following:
(a) if the breach relates to goods:
(i) replacement, repair or supply of equivalent goods; or
(ii) payment of the cost of replacement, repair or acquiring equivalent goods; and
(b) if the breach relates to services, the re-supply of the services or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.This warranty only applies to failures which are reported to DOUBLE Z COMPUTER in writing within sixty (60) days after the date of the failure. There are no statutory or implied warranties of any kind relating to the services. DOUBLE Z COMPUTER does not warrant that the services will meet client's business needs or that the operation of the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. Client is responsible for taking appropriate precautions against damages to its operations, which could be caused by services defects, errors, interruptions, or malfunctions. This section 6 operates only to the extent permitted by law and is to be read down to the extent that it would otherwise be void.
7. Limitation of Liability. NEITHER Double Z Computer NOR ITS SUPPLIERS WILL BE LIABLE TO CLIENT FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM ITS PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES TO CLIENT (EVEN IF Double Z Computer or ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.) THE LIABILITY OF Double Z Computer OR ITS SUPPLIERS TO CLIENT FOR ANY OTHER TYPES OF DAMAGE WHICH MIGHT BE CAUSED BY OR ARISE OUT OF THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING CLAIMS OF NEGLIGENCE, WILL NOT EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY CLIENT TO Double Z Computer FOR SERVICES IN THE THREE (3) MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT OR SERIES OF EVENTS WHICH IS THE CAUSE OF LIABILITY. THE REMEDIES AND LIABILITY LIMITATIONS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT ARE EXCLUSIVE AND OPERATE FOR THE BENEFIT OF Double Z Computer, ITS SUPPLIERS AND LICENSORS. This section 7 operates only to the extent permitted by law and is to be read down to the extent if would otherwise be void.
8. Indemnity. Client will indemnify and hold Double Z Computer harmless from any liability, costs or damages including any amounts paid in settlement arising from (a) the unlawful or improper use of the Services, (b) alleged copyright or other intellectual property rights infringement, defamation or other tort on account of information content provided to Double Z Computer by Client.
9. Force Majeure. Neither party will be liable to the other for any failure to perform this Agreement if the failure arises out of the unavailability of third party communication facilities or energy sources, acts of God, acts of the other party, acts of governmental authority, fires, strikes, riots or war, or any cause beyond the reasonable control of that party.
10. Client Information. Client authorises Double Z Computer to include Client's name, contact information and other relevant directory information relating to Client's use of the Services in directories of GXS's subscribers or licensees held, processed and maintained in the U.S. or elsewhere, which may be disclosed to GXS affiliates, distributors and resellers. Without limiting the forgoing, Client consents to GXS and its related bodies corporate send commercial electronic messages to Client from time to time, which contain information about products and services. Client may opt out of the receipt of marketing communications at any time by sending an-email to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Privacy. Where, in the connection with this Agreement, Client discloses to Double Z Computer any Personal Information (as defined in the Privacy Act 1988). Client warrants that: (a) the disclosure to Double Z Computer, and collection and use by Double Z Computer of the Personal Information, is not an interference with the privacy of any individual to whom the Personal Information relates; and (b) the individual to whom the Personal Information relates has been made aware of the matters listed in National Privacy Principle 1.3 in 3 of the Privacy Act, including as those matters relate to Double Z Computer.
12. Dispute Resolution. Any action in connection with this Agreement must be commenced not more than two (2) years after the date the right, claim, demand or cause of action first arose, and will be decided under the laws of New South Wales. The parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the New South Wales courts, and any court that may hear appeals from any in those courts, for proceedings in connection with this Agreement and waive any right I might have to claim that those courts are an inconvenient forum or do not have jurisdiction. Any right to jury trial in any such action is waived.
13. Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire and only understanding and agreement of the parties concerning or relating to the Services. The terms and conditions contained in any purchase order form, which may be submitted by Client for such Services will not be applicable or effective even if receipt of such document is acknowledged. Not waiver, alteration, or modification of this Agreement will be binding unless in writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of the party to be bound.
AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS BY CLIENT IS GIVEN BY WAY OF THEIR SIGNATURE ON THE NetPlus Mailbox Application Form.
Deposit money directly to our bank as follows:
Reference: Please use your company name.